Baby booties are available in any color bootie and any color flower. I also make boyish booties with large fashionable buttons. This size will fit 3-6 months (or about 4 inches in length)
Thank you for visiting! As you are browsing my in-stock selection, please know that making custom creations for you is my specialty. If you have any questions, please leave a comment or send me an email: christian_tlcm@yahoo.com
Ordering
Please send your order via email to christian_tlcm@yahoo.com or via phone (208) 201-8134. If you are in the Rexburg or surrounding areas, delivery/pickup is available for free. I can also ship to anywhere in the United States for a small fee. Orders are usually available within 48 hours to 1 week depending on the quantity and availability of the craft.
Some of my merchandise uses Stampin' Up! products. I release any and all liability from Stampin' Up! with all of my affiliated products. These products are only available through the Angel Policy, and are not connected to Stampin' Up!.
No comments:
Post a Comment